Each year the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) awards multiple scholarships to students showing dedication to the pursuit of higher education in diverse areas of study including history, economics, law, political science, medicine, nursing, occupational and physical therapy, elementary and secondary education, chemistry, math, science and English.
Daughters of the American Revolution Scholarship
- PHD, Master
- 30 January 2024
University of California, Santa Barbara
Welcome to UC Santa Barbara – where the land meets the sea, where brilliant minds meet each other, and where academic excellence and social engagement unite to spark creativity and discovery.All Scholarships from University of California, Santa Barbara
- DAR’s scholarships are awarded and judged without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, or disability.
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States.
- Applicants must attend or plan to attend an accredited college or university in the United States.
- All multi-year scholarships, typically renewable up to four years, must be for consecutive years of attendance.
- Awards are based on academic excellence, commitment to the field of study, and/or financial need, or other restrictions on specific scholarships.
- Awards are placed on deposit with the recipient’s college or university and any unused portion shall be returned to the DAR.
- Applicants are only eligible to receive one scholarship from the DAR.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
There are multiple scholarships available, the value will be known after application
DAR is pleased to announce all students applying for scholarships offered by the DAR Scholarship Committee will submit their applications using the online application portal. Emailed or mailed applications will no longer be accepted, unless applying for the Margaret Howard Hamilton Scholarship.
The portal will reopen for the coming year, on November 1, through January 31, at 11:59 pm (Eastern Standard Time).