Daffodil International University Talent Hunt Scholarship in Bangladesh
- 100% tuition fee waiver
Daffodil International University (DIU) has introduced the Talent Scholarship Project to support meritorious and poor students to study any Undergraduate Program offered in Daffodil International University. An open competition will be held among the applicants. Selected applicants will be awarded 100% tuition fees waiver and additional scholarships for their boarding lodging under the Talent Scholarships Program. Newly admitted International students are eligible to participate in the competition.
The suitable candidate must be an individual of highly innovative in nature and have strong analytical ability
1. Applicants must have GPA 4.00 out of 5.00 individually in both SSC and HSC
2. Passing year must be SSC in 2016 and HSC in 2018
3. Fluent in English and have a good communication and presentation skill.
4. Computer literate and proficient in IT.
5. Amiable, smart, intelligent, innovative in thinking and hard working.
6. Able to work in group or individually.
7. The credit transferred students are not eligible in this scholarship program.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The studentship will be of three categories as follows: 1st Category: 100% tuition fee waiver with an additional stipend at a rate of Tk. 5,000/- per month. 2nd Category: 100% tuition fee waiver along with stipend at a rate of Tk. 3,000/- to support their other university fees and boarding and lodging. 3rd Category: 100% tuition fee waiver and an additional stipend at a rate of Tk. 2,000/- per month to support related educational expenses. For International Students 1st Category: USD 3000 as scholarship 2nd Category: USD 2000 as scholarship
In order to receive this education award, aspirants are recommended to take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, claimants can apply for the grant.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.