Cyber Security Scholarship
- Master, Bachelor, Phd
- 15 July 2020
As cybercrime increases, so does the demand for cybersecurity experts. A scholarship is now being offered to assist students with an interest in the cybersecurity industry. Students should have a declared major in a cybersecurity or related field (Ex. Network Security, IT Security, Information Assurance and Security, Computer Forensics or Health Information Security, etc).
- Must submit a 250 word response to the following essay question: Why have you chosen to enter the field of cybersecurity?
- Must be a legal resident in the United States.
- Must be 18 or older at the time of the application.
- Must be attending an accredited school such as a college, university, or trade school no later than the fall of 2021.
- Must have a declared major in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, network security, IT security, information assurance and security, computer forensics or health information security or related.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
One $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to one winner. Winners will be notified within 60 days of the submission date.
Winners will be notified by e-mail, at which time he/she will be required to sign further documentation.
Students can apply through our website.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.