Curtin University recognises that you may be impacted by the travel restrictions to Australia due to the Novel Coronavirus and offers you the Starter Support Scholarship to provide financial assistance to support you in those circumstances.
Curtin University Starter Support international awards in Australia
- Master, Bachelor
- Up to $5,000 fee remission
- 26 February 2021
Curtin is a leading Australian university with campuses in WA, Dubai, Malaysia, Mauritius & Singapore offering undergrad, postgrad & research opportunities.All Scholarships from Curtin University
This scholarship is only for:
- Students studying online, outside of Western Australia for Semester 1, 2021.
- Students commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program
- All undergraduate degrees available to international students
- All Postgraduate degrees (master by coursework only) available to international students
Please see Curtin's website for more information about courses.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
This scholarship category awards any student commencing in semester 1 2021 who are unable to travel to Western Australia due to border and/or travel restrictions. Students enrolled in a full time course load (100 Credit points) in Semester 1 2021, will receive AUD$5,000 fee remission. Students that are enrolled in less than 100 credit points will be eligible to receive a pro-rated amount equivalent to one of the following:
Enrolled in 2 units (50 Credit points) AUD$2000 reduction
Enrolled in 3 units (75 Credit points) AUD$3750 reduction
Enrolled in 4 units (100 Credit points) AUD$5000 reduction
Students are invited to apply as normal for their chosen undergraduate or postgraduate program through any one of Curtin University registered education agents.
Students can also apply online.
All qualifying applications to Curtin are automatically assessed for the Starter Support Scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
To accept the scholarship, the recipient must:
- Meet any conditions listed in their Letter of Offer
- Pay the indicative deposit and OSHC indicated in their Letter of Offer
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines by which the above need to have been completed