Curtin University Master of Management funding for International Students in Australia
- 30% of the student tuition fees
The Master of Management Scholarship has been developed by Curtin University to encourage and support academically talented students to commence the Master of Management at Curtin University.
Applications are open until scholarships are exhausted.
Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for a Master of Management Scholarship:
- Receive an offer of place into the Master of Management
- Completed an undergraduate degree with distinction or equivalent
- Not to be in receipt of any other Curtin funded scholarships
- Not to be in receipt of any other sponsorship
This scholarship will provide the following support for the expected duration of the Master of Management for up to a maximum of 2 years (based on a full-time load of 100 credits per semester):
- 30% of the student tuition fees* of the Master of Management each semester
*The fee component of the scholarship will be paid directly to the student fee account in two instalments per year to be paid prior to the census date relevant to each enrolled semester.
All qualifying applications from applicants for the Master of Management at Curtin University will be automatically assessed for the Master of Management Scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
Applications will be assessed by an assessment panel using the following criteria:
- Responses to questions in the Master of Management application form
- Academic merit
- Documentary evidence attached to the Master of Management application
- An interview conducted by the Director, Master of Management Programs
Curtin Graduate School of Business will assess each application accordingly and issue a separate Scholarship Offer Letter, along with the Letter of Offer to the Master of Management Course, to confirm whether the applicant has been awarded a scholarship.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.