- Master, Bachelor, Phd
- 100% Tuition fee
- April 30, 2019
CSC Scholarships 2019 are now open for bachelor, Master or doctoral (Ph.D.) degree courses in various disciplines taught in English & Chinese language in Chinese Universities. CSC Scholarships is offered in over 243 Chinese Universities every year. An online application for CSC Scholarships is a mandatory requirement. Whereas, an applicant of CSC Scholarship is also required to submit another University admission application to the university. After that, the CSC Scholarship applicant has to submit both CSC Scholarship application form and University admission form directly to the University to process the application.
What is Chinese Government Scholarship? (CSC Scholarship)
Chinese Government Scholarships initiative was taken by the Chinese Government to promote education, culture, trade, exchanges in education and politics, cooperation and mutual understanding between other countries and China. Every year, Chinese Universities are awarding Chinese Government Scholarships such as CSC Scholarships, Confucius Institute scholarships, CAS-TWAS Scholarships, Chinese Provincial Government Scholarships and many more scholarships to international students.
- Undergradution Degree (25 years)
- Masters Degree (35 years)
- Doctoral Degree (40 years)
- High school certification for undergrad course
- Undergrad degree for Master degree course
- MS degree for doctoral program
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Undergrad Program CSC Scholarship: CNY 2500 RMB Monthly Stipend, free tuition and free accommodation
Master Program Students CSC Scholarship: CNY 3000 RMB Monthly Stipend, free tuition and free room
Doctoral Program Students CSC Scholarship: CNY 3500 RMB Monthly Stipend, free tuition and free room
- Find your course in Chinese University
- Get pre-admission letter from University
- Make two sets of documents containing degree certificates, foreigner physical examination form, English proficiency certificate and resume.
- Send documents to the University before April 30, 2019
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.