CSA Group graduate funding opportunities for International Students in Canada
- $10,000 p.a.
- 31 March 2021
The purpose of the CSA Group Graduate Scholarship is to support graduate students in the pursuit of knowledge generation related to standards. Graduate students at the Masters level studying at a publicly-funded, accredited Canadian university are eligible to apply.
The thesis can be conducted in any field (e.g. engineering, social sciences, health sciences) and must include standards as a component of the research. The topic does not need to be related to an area in which CSA Group already has standards. The research may investigate aspects of an existing standard or may explore an area for future standards development.
- Students must be applying to a graduate program for full time studies at the Masters level at an accredited Canadian University, or must be currently be enrolled in a Masters program at an accredited Canadian University;
- If awarded the scholarship, the student(s) must be enrolled in a Masters program to hold the award;
- Eligibility is limited to enrollment at accredited Canadian universities.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- Awards are $10,000 per year;
- Award duration is a maximum of two years.
See the Application Instructions for details on how to apply and submit the following to email@example.com:
- Application Form
- Proof of Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency, Protected Person, Student Visa or Study Permit, as applicable
- Letter of Support from Supervisor
- Two Referee Forms (submitted directly by the Referees to firstname.lastname@example.org) in the form provided as part of the application.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.