Crown College International Student Scholarships in USA
- Up to 50% tuition discount
- 1 March 2021
Crown College offers all international students an International Student Grant. The purpose of this grant is to assist students who are ineligible for federal, state and private grants in the United States.
- Recipients of the International Student Grant for on-campus students must be enrolled as full-time students (12 credits per semester minimum) at Crown College.
- U.S. citizens whose families reside abroad are not eligible for the International Student Grant. These students are eligible to apply for federal, state and institutional grants, scholarships and loans.
- Students having dual citizenship (e.g., British and American) are considered U.S. citizens. These students are not eligible for the International Student Grant. They are eligible to apply for federal aid, as well as other institutional grants and scholarships.
- All incoming international students who enroll in an on-campus program at Crown College will receive an International Student Grant amounting to a 50% discount on tuition.
- All international students who enroll in an online degree program at Crown and are affiliated with a CMA church outside the U.S. are eligible to receive an International Student Grant amounting to a 25% discount on tuition.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.