CQUniversity Career Pathways Postgraduate Research international awards in Australia
- Full tuition fees
- 30 September 2020
CQUniversity recognises that 2020 has been a challenging year for many of our students. To support our graduating class of 2020, five scholarships are offered to CQUniversity students who have graduated from a bachelor degree qualification in 2020, and who are interested in undertaking further study through enrolment in the Graduate Certificate in Research.
An applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Have successfully completed a bachelor-level course with CQUniversity in 2020;
- Be enrolled or intending to enrol at CQUniversity to study a Graduate Certificate in Research from November 2020 to no later than March 2021; and as an onshore student
- Be able to demonstrate a contribution to community resilience and recovery during COVID19;
- Be enrolled as at Census date of the term relating to the scholarship offer
- Not be receiving another CQUniversity Scholarship of similar or higher value.
Indigenous applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
Full tuition fees valued at $10.633.
Applications can be submitted by email to email@example.com using CQUniversity Career Pathways as the email subject line. Complete applications must be received by 5pm AEST on the closing date. Applications must include all the required supporting documents to be considered.
For more information about this scholarship opportunity or the Graduate Certificate of Research course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.