CoverWallet Small Business Scholarship
- Master, Bachelor, Phd
- 15 May 2019
Students are offered the opportunity to win a $1,000 scholarship by submitting an essay about risks faced by their favorite local business.
Eligibility and application details:
- Applicants must currently be residents of the United States and be a current student enrolled in a public or private college or university located in the United States.
- One student will be selected to receive $1,000 in scholarship funds based on their winning essay about their favorite local small business story and the risks they face.
- Scholarship funds must be used to pay for qualified expenses, including tuition, books, and on-campus room and board.
- To enter, applicants should submit their essay through the online form.
- The deadline for submissions is May 15, 2019. The winner will be notified individually and announced at the end of May 2019.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Student will win a $1,000 scholarship to be spent on educational expenses.
Students should apply through the form available on the scholarship website
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.