The courage, commitment and professionalism of healthcare workers fighting the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a beacon of inspiration across the world. Many of these heroes have risked their own health to support patients and communities as professional caregivers, nurses, doctors and emergency staff. So we’re proud to be able to pay tribute for their service and bravery with the brand new National Hero Award.
We will fully fund the first year of tuition fees for successful students who qualify for this significant award. They will start their studies as an undergraduate or postgraduate student with us in September 2020. Depending on their course, students will study at either the Coventry or London campus of Coventry University.
We will consider each application on its merits, but can only consider applications made through the process below.
We welcome scholarship applications from health professionals who want to enroll on a healthcare course run by our Faculty of Health and Life Sciences. But we know that many heroes may want to broaden their skills and knowledge outside traditional healthcare, and many ‘unsung heroes’ may not fit into traditional healthcare roles. So if your personal statement shows that you have gone above and beyond the call of duty during the 2020 Coronavirus outbreak, we can consider your scholarship application on its own merits.
In addition, you must:
- Successfully enroll in the September 2020 intake at Coventry University or Coventry University London in order to receive the award.
- Hold a conditional offer to study a course at Coventry University or Coventry University London.
- Have applied as a self-funded student paying international tuition fees.
- Not be progressing to us through our partnership with Cambridge Education Group or ISC London.
- Be a Chinese national, and be living in China when you apply.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
Worth your full tuition fee for 1 year.
To apply for this scholarship, complete the application form and return by email or post. Please visit the website for our contact details.