Courtroom Crew Student Scholarship
- Master, Bachelor
- 20 December 2019
Dordulian Law Group is pleased to announce the details of our annual “Courtroom Crew Trial Attorney Student Scholarship.” Law school students who are attending a law school in the United States are invited to apply for this scholarship, the details of which can be found below.
Scholarship Criteria:The scholarship is awarded to one law student annually at the beginning of the year. The criteria we measure is based on:
- Enrollment in a law school in the United States
- A grade-point-average (GPA) of 3.3 or above
- Demonstration of community service
- Written essay on why you deserve to be awarded this scholarship
Scholarship Eligibility:Scholarship applicants are required to do the following:
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- 1 scholarship of $1,000 will be awarded annually in January.
Scholarship applicants are required to do the following:Apply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.