In order to help cover part of your tuition fees, they want to offer a scholarship which any student can apply for. They are looking for a candidate who meets their requirements.
Coupons Plus Deals “Save for Future” Scholarship
- 30 December 2023
Coupons Plus DealsAll Scholarships from Coupons Plus Deals
- Applicants must be currently attending a college or university during the Fall 2023 academic year. Winner will be asked to provide a valid student ID, transcript, or other proof of enrollment before receiving his/her winning.
- This scholarship is not open to graduate students or high school students entering college.
- Only third-year and fourth-year students can apply for this scholarship
- Must have a GPA of at least 3.2 at the time of submission.
- Must apply to the scholarship via the link provided. You must provide your name, university email, target graduation year, and the name of your academic institution.
- Must submit an essay of no more than 1,000 words
- One submission per person, per year.
- All applications must be submitted by December 31, 2023 at 11:59PM. No exception.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
One $3,000 scholarship will be awarded to only one student from anywhere around the world (US, UK, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Vietnam,...) to help him/her pay for his/her education. Only one current college student from anywhere around the world will be the winner. Just by applying for this scholarship, you’re already off to a great start!
Fill out the required form.
Please write an essay answering the question “How can you save money in your daily life?”.
Regarding length and format, the essays should:
Be written in English.
800-1000 words in length.
You should focus on the importance and the way to save money, you are encouraged to write about saving tips, especially on coupons and discount codes.
Submit your application when you finish.