Coupa Cares is proud to announce our 2021 Scholarship Program!
Our goal is to provide financial assistance and mentorship to students without the necessary means who demonstrate alignment with our Core Values and want to further their education for the 2021 - 2022 academic year.
Since the launch of the Program in 2019, we have given $125,000 in educational scholarships to deserving students. This year we are excited to continue this program and award $75,000 to deserving individuals across the United States.
Scholarship awards will be determined based on a holistic review of the application by the selection committee. The winners of this year’s scholarships will be announced by mid-July.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
In addition to receiving a scholarship in the range of $2,500 to $10,000, we hold a mentorship program for the awarded students to support them during their first semester in college. Coupa employees will volunteer their time to offer mentorship and guidance to a student.
Click here to apply.
- High School Transcripts (unofficial is sufficient)
- Recommendation Letter (must be uploaded by the recommender to the student’s application in the platform)
- Acceptance Letter for the undergraduate institution that the student will be attending in the Fall of 2021
- Please describe your career goals and how you plan to contribute in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, and/or Mathematics or Supply Chain Management?
- How do you want to give back to society? What are the areas in which you want to contribute and how?
- From a financial standpoint, what impact would this scholarship have on your education and your goals?
- What makes you an ideal candidate to receive this scholarship?
- Coupa operates on the below 3 Core Values. Describe which of our core values you identify most with and why?
- Ensure Customer Success
- Focus on Results
- Strive for Excellence
- Please list your extracurricular involvements, any leadership positions you have held, and any awards/recognitions you have received in the past 3 years.
- Why would you be interested in a mentorship program from a Coupa employee? What are you looking to get out of this mentorship program?
- Is there any additional information you would like the scholarship selection committee to know?