Corona Special Grant for International Students at Ruhr University Bochum
- Bachelor, Master
- €1,800 (€300 per month)
- 2 August 2021
Many students have found themselves in a financial emergency due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Corona Special Grant supports students during this crisis.
Applications are open to international students of Ruhr-Universität Bochum. International students are students who have a foreign nationality, who did not obtain their higher education entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur) at a German school and who are staying in Germany for the purpose of studying.
- Bachelor's students must have at least 60 credits.
- Master's students can apply from the second Master's semester onwards.
- Exception: Master's students in the first semester who have completed their Bachelor's degree at Ruhr-Universität.
- Students of medicine must be able to complete their studies within the next two years.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- Over a six-month period (October-March)
- In addition to the financial support, there is a scholarship mentoring programme, including:
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.