The projects will focus on key areas in the Great Barrier Reef and integrate several different datasets on drivers of rubble generation (e.g., cyclones tsunamis, Crown of Thorns Starfish invasions, bleaching events) to develop vulnerability maps at individual reef to local reef group scales.
Coral Reef Vulnerability Mapping scholarships
- PHD, Master
- $21,041 or $35,000 depending on the program
This is a scholarship by
Queensland University of TechnologyAll Scholarships from Queensland University of Technology
- Meet the QUT academic and English language entry requirements
- Have recently completed a degree in Spatial, Marine, Earth or Environmental Sciences; Minimum GPA requirement for MPhil Study or First-class honors (H1) or equivalent for PhD study.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Take A Free Practice Test!
- Master of Philosophy scholarships:
- The successful applicant(s) for Master of Philosophy will receive a living allowance for up to 1.5 years of $21,041 per annum. The scholarship is for full-time students and can be used to support living costs.
- Doctor of Philosophy scholarship:
- The successful applicant for Doctor of Philosophy will receive a living allowance for three years of $35,000 per annum. The scholarship is for a full-time student and can be used to support living costs.
- Scholarship(s) include the following
- A possible extension of up to six-month, subject to approval by QUT.
- International students will also be considered for a Tuition Fee Sponsorship.
- There will either be two MPhil scholarships or one PhD scholarship.