Consolidated Credit is proud to offer a $1,000 bi-annual scholarship to eligible college and university students who meet the valid requirements. Twice per year, we give students the opportunity to win $1,000 to put towards their college / university expenses. See the rules for valid entry and submission eligibility.
Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada Scholarship Program
- Bachelor, Master, Phd, Course
- 30 June 2021
To receive a $1,000 scholarship, the applicant must:
- Be a Canadian resident
- Be able to prove they are either enrolled in or slated to start college / university in the upcoming semester
- Entry submission will be available from 1 March to 30 June, 2021.
- Winners will be announced by 15 July.
- By submitting an entry, Consolidated Credit Canada reserves the right to use the participant’s essay and image as it deems fit for marketing purposes
- Multiple submissions not permitted
- The winner can only win once per year
- Winner will be notified by email
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
$1,000 will be awarded to a deserving student with the aim of helping them pay off student debt and with other expenses of higher education like books and tuition.
Complete the form and submit an original essay based on the following questions:
- As a college/university student, what are your main money obstacles and what do you plan on doing to address these issues?
- Looking back, how should schools have taught money management to children under 18
E-mail email@example.com with the following information:
- Full Name
- School Attending / School Accepted To
- Course of Study
- Home City
- Essay attached in Word or PDF format