At Concordia University, competitive funding packages are offered at the time of admission to most students to allow them to focus on their research and studies. These funding packages may include awards that are generated by the operating funds of Concordia University and/or through the generosity of individual donors.
Concordian Undergraduate Graduate Entrance Scholarships in Canada
- Master, Bachelor
- $10,000 to full tuition fees
- 1 September 2020
The student must have applied for an undergraduate or graduate course at Concordia University.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
A sample of awards paid through the operating funds of Concordia University include the following:
- 2020-21 Top Concordian Undergraduate Graduate Entrance Scholarships, valued at $10,000.
- Concordia University Doctoral Graduate Fellowships, valued at $14,000 per year for four years.
- Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence, award value is paying tuition fees at the Quebec rate. Valued at approximately $39,280.
- Concordia Merit Scholarship, valued at $10,000.
The student is eligible for the award after application for an approved degree course.