Concordia Presidential Scholarships for International students
- Tuition fees, living costs, and study material
- 1 February 2021
Every year Concordia University welcomes exceptional international students from all over the world to study, research and innovate at our thriving institution.
The Concordia Presidential Scholarship is a newly established full flight award designed to support international undergraduate students who have shown academic excellence, community leadership and motivation to better the global community. This scholarship will cover tuition and fees, books and living costs based on Concordia’s residency rate.
Each year, this prestigious award will be granted to up to 2 incoming students from any faculty.
- First time attending university.
- Studying full-time in an undergraduate degree program.
- International student, paying full international student rate.
- Starting studies at Concordia University in Fall 2021.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
This scholarship will cover tuition and fees, books and living costs based on Concordia’s residency rate. It is normally renewable up to four years assuming the students meet all renewal requirements.
If eligible, applicants must complete the application package and upload it to their MyConcordia student portal (https://www.concordia.ca/students/financial-support/scholarships-awards/upload-process-for-concordia-application-based-awards.html). The package must be a single PDF file comprised of the following:
- The Student Application Form
- A current curriculum vitae that outlines all their work, volunteer experience, accolades, cultural, and other accomplishments.
- A Personal Statement – expressing their community leadership and commitment to bettering the global community, and explaining how receiving this scholarship will help in the pursuit of their studies and the fulfillment of their personal and academic aspirations.
- File name: LastName_FirstName_StudentID# (Example: Doe_John_12345678)
Applicants must also be nominated by an individual who can attest to their achievements and their character. This nominator must complete a nominator’s package and send it via email to email@example.com. The nominator’s package must include the following:
- The Nomination Form
- A confidential 1000-word limit personal statement that outlines why they believe the applicant is the best candidate for the Concordia Presidential Scholarship.
- Email subject line: Presidential Scholarship Nomination StudentLastName_Student ID (Example: Presidential Scholarship Nomination Doe_12345678)
- File name: StudentLastName_StudentFirstName_StudentID#_Nominator (Example: Doe_John_12345678_Nominator)
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.