Computer Vision PhD Scholarships for International Students at London Metropolitan University
- Deadline: June 30, 2017
Applications are invited for Computer Vision PhD Scholarships at the London Metropolitan University. These scholarships are open to home/EU and international applicants for September 2017 intake.
The aim of the scholarship is to help students for developing a deeper understanding of the subject matter.
London Metropolitan University, commonly known as London Met, is a public research university in London, it is one of London’s oldest educational Universities. London Metropolitan University is a modern and forward-looking institution. London Metropolitan University is one of the UK’s most diverse universities with students from hundreds of countries.
Home/EU and international applicants are eligible. Applicants should not currently be registered for a postgraduate research degree. Successful applicants should work on the following topics:
- Existing methods and algorithms in the area of object detection and identification in visual scene
- Tracking static and moving objects
- Classification and recognition of static and dynamic objects
- Pattern recognition of moving objects in video streams
- Development of software prototype for online video processing using suitable algorithms
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test. Schedule an IELTS test >
University is offering a total of £18,000 research grant to part-sponsor and contribute towards tuition fees of a successful PhD student (MPhil/PhD). £6,000 per year will be paid towards tuition fees for the duration of three years for a full-time student, subject to successful progression. Or £3,000 per year will be paid towards tuition fees for the duration of three years for two part-time students, subject to successful progression. The School of Computing and Digital Media is offering either one full-time or two part-time partial-fee-waiver-only scholarships for the successful applicants.
**Numbers of Scholarships: **The School of Computing and Digital Media is offering either one full-time or two part-time partial-fee-waiver-only scholarships for the successful applicants.
Applicants must email completed form and research proposal via email. The email should be entitled Computer Vision in the subject line.
- Please write a three-to-five page research proposal with five-to-10 references
- Download and complete the MPhil/PhD Application Form and MPhil-PhD Referee Form (information about MPhil/PhD fees is available from the MPhil/PhD course page)
- Consider the Computer Vision Scholarship Guidelines
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.