Computer Science Studentships for International Students at University of York in UK, 2017
- 31 March 2017
The University of York is offering a number of departmental studentships for international students. These studentships are available to candidates enrolling on any full-time taught MSc course in the Department of Computer Science.
The University of York is a research-intensive plate glass university located in the city of York, England. Established in 1963, the campus university has expanded to more than thirty departments and centres, covering a wide range of subjects.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
All Home/EU and Overseas applicants holding an offer of a place on one of full-time MSc courses for entry in September 2017 are eligible to apply. Studentships will be assessed on
- Their academic background.
- Their reasons for applying for your course.
- The reasons why they chose this University and the appeal of York as a UK location.
The value of each studentship is normally a one-off payment of £5,000.
To apply, download the Postgraduate Scholarship Application Form and email the completed form to cs-postgraduate-at-york.ac.uk. For all applications, please remember to include
- Transcripts of your undergraduate and any Masters degrees.
- Please ensure that you meet the minimum entry requirements.
- A personal statement detailing your prior experience and motivation for doing the course.
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An accepted English language certificate if English is not your first language.
- Details of how you intend to finance your studies. If you have been awarded or intend to apply for scholarships, please give the names of the scholarships.
- The name and email address of one referee who has agreed to provide you with a reference. Your referee should be an academic. We advise that you get in touch with your referee before you submit your application, and let them know that they should expect a reference request.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.