Commonwealth Shared Scholarships
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are offered by the CSC in partnership with UK universities. These scholarships are intended for students from developing countries who would not otherwise be able to afford to undertake Master’s level study in the UK, to gain skills and knowledge which will allow them to contribute to the development of their home countries.
To apply for a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship, candidates must:
- Be Commonwealth citizens, refugees, or British protected persons
- Be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country
- Be available to commence their academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2015
- Hold, by October 2015, a first degree of at least upper second class Honours standard
- Not have undertaken studies lasting one year or more in a developed country
- Be unable themselves, or through their families, to pay to study in the UK
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.