Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme
Do you want to make a difference to the development of your home country?
Creating opportunities to solve global health issues.
The University of Nottingham is delighted to offer this scholarship in partnership with the UK Department for International Development (DFID) and the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) for students studying in the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences on one of the courses listed below.
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) a developing Commonwealth country, please see the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships prospectus 2015 on their webpage for a list of eligible countries AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- are not currently living or studying, or have not already studied, in a developed country AND
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND
- already hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme at Nottingham in September 2014 in the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences on one of the courses listed below:
MSc Advanced Nursing,
MSc Cancer Immunology and Biotechnology,
MSc Clinical Microbiology,
MSc Molecular Genetics and Diagnostics,
MSc Molecular Medical Microbiology,
MSc Microbiology and Immunology,
MPH Public Health,
MPH Public Health (International Health).
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
9 FULL Scholarships – tuition fees, airfare, maintenance award and additional allowances.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.