The Commonwealth MBA Scholarships (Partial) are open to students from Commonwealth states. This programme is meant for those who qualify for the MBA programme, but can not afford the full cost. The award covers £15,000 of the tuition fee for the ICM MBA programme. You will still need to pay the remaining cost £3,000 for the MBA programme.
Commonwealth MBA Scholarships (Partial)
- £15,000 (out of £18,000)
- 15 January 2022
1. Get admissions to the ICM MBA Programme
- You will need to fulfil all of the criteria for the MBA programme. A full list of requirements can be found on this page.
2. Commonwealth Citizen
- You need to be a citizen of a commonwealth member state
3. Financial need
- You are in a position where the cost of the programme is a significant financial burden
- You can demonstrate the need for the Scholarship (for example, due to previous work experiences or personal circumstances)
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The scholarship covers partial costs of tuition fees for the MBA programme. This does not cover any living, travel, or additional costs. Students can avail up to a maximum total of £15,000. The remaining cost can be paid in 10-monthly instalments of GBP 300 each.
Click on the link to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeyzE71yR74gf7x5DYHzUmF25C5v4i2ZO7-_bWvvmPYoCki_g/viewform