Commerce Achievement Scholarship at University of Melbourne
The Bachelor of Commerce has a long history of attracting and rewarding excellence. The Commerce Achievement Scholarship aims to reward high-achieving students commencing the Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), the Commerce/Juris Doctor Graduate Degree Package or the Commerce/Engineering Graduate Degree Package by providing a $24,000 living allowance over three years and a travel grant valued at $2500. To be considered for the scholarship you must achieve an ATAR of at least 98.00 (excludes Chancellor's Scholars).
University of Melbourne
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be an Australian citizens or permanent residents or a New Zealand citizen, who has completed an Australian Year 12 or the International Baccalaureate in or outside Australia
- have applied for the Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) at the University of Melbourne via VTAC, for commencement in the year following completion of Australian Year 12 or the International Baccalaureate, OR
- have applied for the Commerce Graduate Degree Package at the University of Melbourne via VTAC, for commencement in the year following completion of Australian Year 12 or the International Baccalaureate
- have not previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a Year 12 program)
- achieve a minimum ATAR of 98.00
Selection is made based on academic merit (the results you achieved in your most recent years of study of Australian Year 12 or the International Baccalaureate).
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The scholarship provides $8,000 per annum over 3 years, paid in two $4,000 instalments in April and September after census dates each year.
The Commerce Achievement Scholarship allows recipients to take advantage of the unique study opportunities available for Commerce students including our Global Management Consulting and Management Consulting subjects, local and international case competitions, student clubs and societies, employability workshops, mentoring and industry events, and the University’s prestigious partner-network through Exchange. Recipients are also eligible for the University's exchange and overseas study scholarships including the $2,500 Melbourne Global Scholars Award.
Students who meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically considered. There is no separate application process.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.