Collegedunia $1000 Dream Scholarship
- Master, Bachelor, Phd
- USD 1000
- 31 January 2019
Collegedunia has taken the initiative to ease out the monetary burden. Collegedunia $1000 Dream Scholarship is about fulfilling your dream by writing a small essay and meeting the set eligibility criteria.
All you need to do is, meet the eligibility criteria, fill-up the form, submit an original piece of content on the topic “Why did you choose this course or university?”
- Start of Application Process: September 1, 2019
- Eligibility: An Indian citizen with admission to reputed Canadian university/ Institute
- End of Application Process: December 31, 2019
- Result Declaration: January 31, 2020
- Student should be an Indian Citizen
- Should be 18 years or older at the time of enrollment
- Should be enrolled in an approved undergraduate/postgraduate course in the reputed Canadian educational institute
- Should submit a non-plagiarized, original essay including the following points:
- Why did you choose this course and university?
- How will it help you in your career growth?
- What will be your next course of action after completion of the course?
- How does it give you an extra edge as compared to other applicants?
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
- Only one winner will be selected to win the scholarship prize
- It will be payable directly to Institute you are enrolled in
- The amount will be released once the student has enrolled in a higher educational Institute and submits the proof
- Proof must be submitted before or latest by January 2019
- It is only cash scholarship and no cash equivalent prize will be awarded
- Student cannot assign or transfer the scholarship prize without the discretion of the sponsor
- Sponsorship prize will be awarded full regards to official rules and post verification of the applicant.
- Tax from the scholarship prize will be deducted as per Section 194B of the Income Tax Act
You can apply for Collegedunia $1000 Dream Scholarship in few easy steps. All you need to do is to ensure that you are eligible for the scholarship, fill the form thoroughly and write a minimum 300-word essay on “Why did you choose this university?”The entries will be accepted until December 31, 2019.
- One applicant must submit only one form. More than one application will be considered disqualified
- The application is in online mode only. Hence, no offline forms are available.
- Personal details such as name, contact information, education qualification, background details are a must fill
- A short original essay has to be written on the topic given by Collegedunia.com. It will be the main criteria for selection.
- The word limit should not exceed more than 600 words and should not be less than 300 words
- Your write up should be up to the mark with correct spellings, correct punctuation and grammar, and a proper sentence formation.
- There will be no provision to edit/change your answer once it is submitted.
- If the write up is found to be obscene, pornographic, libelous, targeting religious sentiments or otherwise objectionable will stand disqualified
- Once you are done with your write up, proof-read it and enter submit.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.