College of Arts and Technology Interweave program in the Philippines
- 100% on Tuition and Miscellaneous Fees
The Interweave Scholarship Program is offered to incoming and new CIIT students who recently graduated from Senior High School. To be qualified, he/she must be an honor student who has excellent grades in SHS.
- Incoming College Student (from CIITSHS or other SHS)
- Complete Admission Credentials
- Average Grade in Previous School must be at least be equivalent to 3.2 (or 93%) based on CIIT Grading System
- Must have no failing grades
- Must not have any major offense
- Must pass the CIIT Admissions Test
- Student Output and/or Portfolio
- Latest Certificate of Employment with Compensation
- Certificate of Unemployment from Barangay for all non-working parents and/or guardians
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
100% on Tuition and Miscellaneous Fees.
- Accomplished Application Form
- At least two Faculty Recommendation Letters
- Certificate of Good Moral Character or recommendation from the Guidance and Counselling Center
- Interview with Scholarship Committee
- 2-5 mins video presentation on why the student should be granted a scholarship
Interested students should follow the admission procedures for applicants and pass the CIIT College Admissions Test before proceeding with the scholarship application. Once you passed the examination, you may do the following:
- Fill-up and submit the completed Application Form and requirements to the Student Affairs Office
- SAO will schedule an interview with the Applicant and/or Parents/Guardians of the Applicant
- Approval or Disapproval of Application by the Scholarship Committee and School Board
- MOU Signing and orientation of the policy covering Scholarship
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.