College High Achiever Progression International Scholarship
- The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction
- 29 June 2020
The 2020 University of Adelaide College High Achiever Progression Scholarship rewards graduates of the University of Adelaide College, our preferred pathway provider, who have achieved outstanding academic results
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a graduate of the University of Adelaide College;
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Enroll in a full-time study load for each study period of the degree;
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission.
The eligibility for this scholarship is determined by:
‘The top 100 commencing international students with an average grade of a minimum of 85% or higher in the last program studied at the University of Adelaide College prior to progressing to the University of Adelaide.’
Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award for which they are eligible).
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar's chosen undergraduate degree.
It is not necessary to apply for the 2020 University of Adelaide College High Achiever Progression Scholarship because this scholarship will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements. Scholarships will be confirmed at the point of acceptance.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.