The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities, founded in 1986, represents more than 500 colleges and universities in the United States, Latin America, Spain, and school districts throughout the U.S. HACU is the only national association representing existing and emerging Hispanic-Serving Institutions (HSIs). The Association’s headquarters are in San Antonio, Texas, with regional offices in Washington, D.C. and Sacramento, California. This year, HACU celebrates its 35th Anniversary since its founding.
Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarships in USA
- Master, Bachelor
- 3 December 2021
Official Twitter account for the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities. Managed by HACU Communications. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram @HACUnewsAll Scholarships from HACU
- Must be first-generation college student (defined as a student of Hispanic descent who
- comes from a family where their parents did not attend a four-year college in the United States)
- Be enrolled full-time or part-time (minimum 6 semester hours) undergraduate or graduate student attending a two-year or four-year HACU-member institution
- Open to all majors
- 2.5 GPA or above
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident of the United States
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
- 500 word essay: What is your personal motivation for applying to the Coca-Cola scholarship as a first-generation college student.
Access the online application here.