The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities, founded in 1986, represents more than 500 colleges and universities in the United States, Latin America, Spain, and school districts throughout the U.S. HACU is the only national association representing existing and emerging Hispanic-Serving Institutions (HSIs). The Association’s headquarters are in San Antonio, Texas, with regional offices in Washington, D.C. and Sacramento, California. This year, HACU celebrates its 35th Anniversary since its founding.
Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarships in USA
- Master, Bachelor
- 3 December 2021
- Must be first-generation college student (defined as a student of Hispanic descent who
- comes from a family where their parents did not attend a four-year college in the United States)
- Be enrolled full-time or part-time (minimum 6 semester hours) undergraduate or graduate student attending a two-year or four-year HACU-member institution
- Open to all majors
- 2.5 GPA or above
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident of the United States
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
- 500 word essay: What is your personal motivation for applying to the Coca-Cola scholarship as a first-generation college student.
Access the online application here.