Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin is delighted offer a number of scholarships for Chinese nationals under the Claddagh Scholarship Programme. These scholarships are being offered to students who have an offer for a postgraduate programme at Trinity.
Claddagh Scholarship Programme
- Master, Bachelor
- 24 February 2024
Trinity College Dublin
2577 Trinity College, officially the College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity of Queen Elizabeth near Dublin, is the sole constituent college of the University of Dublin, a research university located in Dublin, Ireland.All Scholarships from Trinity College Dublin
- Applicants who are normally resident in China, who have non-EU status and will pay non-EU tuition fees.
- Must be full-time taught postgraduate programmes (except programmes from School of Business).
- The scholarship will be assessed based on academic achievement, and evaluation of the applicants’ potential to contribute to the overall Trinity community.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Scholarships up to €5,000 each, applied as a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time postgraduate programme. There are a maximum number of 10 scholarships available.
Applicants are required to submit their application via the Education Ireland website and follow the process:
Please check carefully via the link:
1. the requirement details for each Irish institution about their CSP program.
2. You are eligible to apply for maximum 3 programs.
3. You need to upload your CV, motivation letter of CSP and provide a proof of you have already started with the application of Irish institutions.
4. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Any question please contact via email.