Civil Engineering International Scholarship at Zhejiang A & F University in China
- Bachelor, Course
- ¥7,800-8,800 per year
- 29 October 2019
Zhejiang A & F University is awarding Civil Engineering International Scholarship in China. The studentship is available for those needy aspirants from all over the globe who will undertake the bachelor’s degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021. Zhejiang A & F University has blossomed into a multi-disciplinary university featuring agriculture and forestry and offers bachelor’s and master’s degrees in 9 disciplines. It is authorized to award 10 first-class master’s degrees and 14 professional master’s degrees.
Majors in English Medium:
- Non-Chinese citizens.
- b. No criminal record.
- Be in good health.
- High school graduate or above.
- Majors in Chinese Medium:
- Overseas students' qualifications should be equal to or above those of a graduate from a high school in China.
- Students should reach HSK4.
If Chinese language skills do not meet the requirements, applicants may come to the university and study Chinese prior to enrollment. After completion of language study for a period of a half to one year and with approval of the university, qualified candidates may enter a degree program. Prior to the degree program, students will be responsible for paying language fees. c)HSK is the HanYu ShuiPing KaoShi, an internationally recognized Chinese language proficiency test.
Note: Those who are from Bangladesh and Pakistan are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Half tuition exemption
Note: For programs above 1 year, the scholarship will be awarded to students every year after the annual examination.
The student will get a photocopy of the admission letter and need to pay the rest tuition fee before getting visa forms and admission letters in paper.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above and pay the scholarship application and service fee.
- Wait for the payment confirmation, then our counselor will provide documents guidance (including the application form).
- Submit documents and wait for the result and admission documents (including admission letter, visa letter).
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.