Are you ready to explore a new career or advance in your field? At CityU, we’re ready to partner with you to help you achieve your goals.
CityU Merit-Based international awards in USA
- Bachelor, Master
- Up to $2,000 per quarter
- 1 September 2021
- All U.S. domestic, international, and Canadian students may apply
- Scholarship must be used for tuition only
- Must be enrolled in a degree-seeking program and registered in the quarter of the scholarship award
- Students awarded for a quarter who do not attend forfeit their scholarship
- Students may re-apply each quarter of enrollment
- Scholarships are not awarded to U.S. domestic candidates during the Summer quarter
- Must have earned at least 40 undergraduate or 12 graduate credits taken at CityU based on their last completed quarter
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 for undergraduate or 3.75 for graduate based on their last completed quarter
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
Average award $500, up to $2,000 per quarter.
- Complete the Merit-Based Scholarship Application.
- Submit an essay answering the questions from the application.
- Submit a professional resume.
- Submit an unofficial copy of CityU transcripts.