HEC invites applications from Pakistani/AJK nationals for Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program (Academic Year 2021). The scholarships are offered for Master's Degree (18 years education) in the following fields of study:
Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Sciences
All awards will be made on the basis of the academic merit, potential of the candidate and the likely impact of the work on the development of Pakistan.
Scholarships are open to the Pakistani/AJK applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Under 30 years of age as on as on 30th October, 2020.
- Hold 16 years Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00/4.00 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research
- Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized test of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Take A Free Practice Test!
The Scholarship will cover tuition fees and all other academic fees, round airfare ticket, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance and others.
Application via this link.