The Christina and Alan MacDonald Graduate Scholarship is available to UK offer holders, normally resident in the UK.
Christina and Alan MacDonald Graduate Scholarship
- 26 April 2024
London School of Economics and Political Science
The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is a world class centre for its concentration of teaching and research across the full range of the social, political and economic sciences. Founded in 1895 by Beatrice and Sidney Webb, LSE has an outstanding reputation for academic excellence.All Scholarships from London School of Economics and Political Science
- This scholarship will initially be available to UK offer holders studying a one year programme within the Department of Methodology or the Department of Statistics.
- If no suitable candidate is found, then other departments will be considered.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
The benefits and monetary value of the scholarship are unknown
To apply for this, and other LSE scholarships with the same application process, you must have:
- applied for admission to study at LSE;
- submitted the LSE Graduate Financial Support Application (including Section G: Personal Statement) accessed via the Graduate Application Tracker
- received an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional)