Choosi Future Grant Program
- 15 November 2020
Choosi is an insurance comparison service and we’re dedicated to helping Australians make better, more informed decisions when purchasing an insurance policy.
We do this by offering a free insurance comparison that enables customers to compare the benefits of a range of different policies across various insurance brands, so that they can choose a policy that suits their needs, lifestyle, and budget.
Choosi is passionate about helping to make a healthier Australia and as part of this commitment, we developed the annual Choosi Futures Grant Program – a financial assistance of $5,000 that’s offered to one lucky student enrolled in a full-time, accredited Australian education institution studying a certificate, diploma, degree, or traineeship in any of the following areas: Medicine, Health Sciences & Healthcare, and/or Specialist Healthcare.
1. To be eligible, you must be enrolled full-time in an accredited Australian Education Institution and be studying for a certificate, diploma, degree, or traineeship in any of the following areas:
- Medical & Health Sciences
- Medical Science
- Medical Studies
- Medical Research
- Health Sciences (any specialty)
- Applied Science (health & fitness-related specialties)
- Health & Sport Sciences
- Optometry & Vision Science
- Dental Surgery
- Dental Science
- Dental Medicine
- Health Science
- Health Science Foundations
- Practice Management
- Health Services Assistance
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Technology
- Dental Services
- Optical Dispensing
- Community Pharmacy
2. Only citizens or permanent residents of Australia can apply.
3. You must be 18 years of age to enter.
4. Immediate family members including the spouse, de facto, parent, guardian, child, or sibling (Immediate Family Members) of Choosi are ineligible to enter. Employees, and Immediate Family Members of The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd and Greenstone Financial Services Pty Ltd are also ineligible to enter.
The value of this grant is AUD $5,000 and is paid as a lump sum payment to the winner.
How to apply
All applicants must email the following documentation to email@example.com:
- Proof of identificationProof of enrolment, including course name, tertiary institution name, and enrolment statusYour response (maximum word count 500 words)Contact details (including residential address)
The winner of the grant will be selected and awarded by a panel of judges from the Choosi team on the basis of the entry that best grasps the challenge. The panel will convene from November 15, 2020 at 58 Norwest Boulevard, Norwest NSW 2153.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.