Chinese University Program is a full scholarship for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Chinese Government Scholarship - Type B- Chinese University Program
- PHD, Master, Bachelor
- Full or partial tuition waiver.
Beijing Normal University
Beijing Normal University, a key university under the administration of the Ministry of Education, is a renowned institution of higher education known for teacher education, education science and basic learning in both the arts and the sciences. The university’s predecessor, the Normal College of the Imperial University of Peking, was founded in 1902. All Scholarships from Beijing Normal University
- The applicant should meet the requirements of BNU Admission Brochure for International Students.
- The University does not provide preparatory Chinese language courses to the applicants for Chinese-taught MA or PhD programs. Please submit HSK certificate according to the admission requirements of your program.
- Applicants should not be holding any other scholarships.
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- Be a high school graduate and no more than 25when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder and no more than 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder and no more than 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Full scholarship covers, tuition, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance.
Partial Scholarship covers one or some items of the full scholarship.
Applicants need to apply between November and April. To ensure the sufficient time for application review of BNU, applicants are encouraged to submit their applications by the end of March.