“Bilateral Program” includes a full or partial scholarship established by MOE in accordance with educational exchange agreements or consensus between Chinese government and governments of other countries, institutions, universities or international organizations.
Chinese Government Scholarship - Type A - Bilateral Program
- PHD, Master, Bachelor
- Full or partial tuition cover
- 31 March 2024
Beijing Normal University
Beijing Normal University, a key university under the administration of the Ministry of Education, is a renowned institution of higher education known for teacher education, education science and basic learning in both the arts and the sciences. The university’s predecessor, the Normal College of the Imperial University of Peking, was founded in 1902. All Scholarships from Beijing Normal University
- The applicant should meet the requirements of BNU Admission Brochure for International Students;
- Applicants should not be holding any other scholarships.
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs;
- Be under the age of 45 and have a high school diploma (or higher) when applying for the general scholar programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for the senior scholar programs.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Full Scholarship covers, tuition accommodation: free university dormitory or, accommodation subsidy, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance.
Partial scholarship covers one or some items of the full scholarship.
Apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas study of your home country. You need to apply between November and April. Please consult the dispatching authorities for the specific deadline.