Chinese Government Scholarship (CGS) - Tsinghua University
- Master, Phd
- Fully Funded
- 15 January 2017
Lab for Biomass Energy & CO2 Captures (LBC) in the School of Environment, Tsinghua University, is recruiting PhD and Master’s Students with CSC scholarships to support their tuition, living costs, along with lodging and boarding expenses.
Prof. ZHAO Ming’s group (LBC) is recruiting international students for masters or PhD programmes.
How to Apply: Please send your CV including the list of your publications in one pdf-file, along with your certificate & transcript of your highest degree earned, and research proposal of your proposed research (if available) to Asso/Prof. Dr. ZHAO Ming at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
At the date of appointment, the successful candidates must have obtained:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Material Science and other relevant disciplines (for enrolment into Master’s) from a recognised University;
• Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Material Science and other relevant disciplines (for enrolment into PhD) from a recognised University;
• A high motivation for research and fluent English communication skills (oral and written) are required.
• Applicants with high-quality publications are welcomed.
• Ability to produce high quality research publications is mandatory
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.