Chinese government award-WMO Program
- Bachelor, Master, Phd
- Tuition fees, allowances and benefits
WMO Program is the scholarship established by MOE of China for World Meteorological Organization (WMO) to sponsor international students to study and conduct research in meteorology in China.
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health
2. Requirements for applicants’ degree and age:
- be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
This is a partial scholarship which covers a tuition waiver, accommodation, living expenses and comprehensive medical insurance.
Step 1 - Apply to WMO Secretariat for CGS opportunity.
Step 2 - Apply to your target university for the Pre-admission Letter once recommended by WMO Secretariat as an eligible candidate.
Step 3 - Complete the online application procedure at CGS Information Management System for International Students (Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org and click “Application Online” to log in), submit online the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship, and print a hard copy. You should consult WMO Secretariat for Instructions of CGS Information Management System for International Students and Agency Number.
Step 4 - Submit all your application documents to WMO Secretariat before the deadline.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.