China Solidarity Centenary Scholarships at University of Leicester
- £5,000 + one full fee waiver
- 30 July 2021
At Leicester, we have a long established friendship and partnerships with Chinese institutions and organisations. Every year, we welcome Chinese students to study with us. China was the first country to have the Covid-19 outbreak and Chinese economy has been significantly impacted over this year. We believe that it is important to reach out and offer our support to prospective Chinese students and their families based in China during this challenging time.
These eleven scholarships are available to self-funded Chinese students from mainland China who:
- Were key workers during the COVID-19 outbreaks in China.
- Have achieved excellent grades or equivalent
- Receive and accept an offer to study on any one-year, campus-based postgraduate taught degree at the University of Leicester starting in September 2021.
You must have:
- Firmly accepted the offer of a place at the University of Leicester, and
- Paid your £2,000 tuition fee deposit
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
£5,000. A full fee waiver is available for one applicant.
You must apply for the scholarship using the online form.
You must submit a written statement (maximum: 500-600 words) explaining the reason for your application, and other evidence of your time as a key worker during the COVID-19 outbreak in China.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.