Chevening Scholarships are the UK government’s global scholarship programme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations.
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country, and intend to return there for a minimum of 2 years after your Chevening Award has ended
- Hold an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK
- Have completed at least two years' work experience before applying. This can include voluntary work and paid or unpaid internships;
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 14 July 2016
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 14 July 2016
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.