Chevening Scholarships are the UK government’s global scholarship programme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations.
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country, and intend to return there for a minimum of 2 years after your Chevening Award has ended
- Hold an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK
- Have completed at least two years' work experience before applying. This can include voluntary work and paid or unpaid internships;
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 14 July 2016
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 14 July 2016
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.