Charles Sturt University Vietnamese Students Merit Scholarship in Australia
- Bachelor, Master
- 25% of tuition fees every session
- 1 July 2020
This scholarship recognises and rewards excellence to eligible students from Vietnam applying to study at a Charles Sturt University, campus. The award provides a 25% tuition fee reduction throughout the entire duration of the program. Currently unavailable for the Bachelor of Dental Science and Bachelor of Veterinary Science. See eligibility
Charles Sturt University
NEW Full-time International Students
Applicants must hold Vietnamese citizenship and meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- Applicant must be an international applicant for an intake in 2020 on a regional campus.
- Applicants for courses delivered at the Charles Sturt University Study Centres in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane are not eligible.
- Applicants for Bachelor of Dental Science and Bachelor of Veterinary Science are not eligible.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
25% of tuition fees every session
Once you have reviewed all the information about the scholarship, eligibility criteria and requirements, please submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following documents:
- Copy of your Unconditional Offer letter for a course at Charles Sturt University in Session 30 2020 or 60 2020.
- Supporting documents that demonstrate high academic achievements (grades over 75% or GPA 5/7 or 3/4 or equivalent), and any other relevant document that you deem relevant to support your application.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
You will receive the outcome of your scholarship application after the closing date. Decisions from the Selection panel are final and there will be no appeal process.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.