Chancellor's International Scholarships
The Chancellor's International Scholarships are allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to all overseas students in any discipline offered at Warwick.
- Applicants for a Chancellor's International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2015;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only.
- Applicants must expect to be 'overseas' students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
For 2015/16 entry there will be 25 Chancellor's International Scholarships available to be awarded to the most outstanding international PhD applicants. Awards made for entry in Autumn 2015 will include both of the following:
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £17,130 at 13/14 rates)
- A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates (provisional £14,140* for full time award holders in 2015/16)
- Length of funding: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly
* Please note this is a provisional predicted figure and is subject to change.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.