The Chancellor's Associates Scholarship: Reality Changers is a 4-year award up to $40,000, paid at up to $10,000 per year.
Chancellor's Associates Scholarship: Reality Changers
- 30 November 2022
University of California, San Diego
At the University of California San Diego, we prefer the path less traveled. And it has led us to remarkable new ways of seeing and making a difference in the world.All Scholarships from University of California, San Diego
Entering first-year students who are members of Reality Changers, who participated in UC San Diego Academic Connections, who have been admitted to UC San Diego as first-year students, meet the UC's Blue and Gold Opportunity Program (CA Residents with a total family income of less than $80,000 with financial need).
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Follow these instructions to apply for the UC San Diego first-year student scholarships:
- File your UC Application for Admissions and Scholarships by the November 30 deadline.
- For financial need scholarships, file your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), OR if AB540 eligible, and unable to file a FAFSA, file a California Dream Application by March 2. Do not file both.
- Additional requested financial aid documents are due May 1.
- Based on the information you provided in steps 1 and 2 above, UC San Diego will consider you for any UC San Diego scholarships for which you qualify.
- Eligibility is limited to United States citizens, permanent residents, or California Dream Act students.
- UC San Diego will notify you of any scholarship awards by March 30. Check your application status online using the Applicant Portal.