Chalmers University Adlerbert Study Scholarships for International Students in Sweden, 2017
- 15 January 2017
Up to five scholarships are awarded to international students at the Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden. The scholarship comprises a full tuition fee waiver and is funded by the Adlerbert Foundations.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university located in Gothenburg that focuses on research and education in technology, natural science, architecture, maritime and other management areas.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Scholarship is available to 1st-year master’s programme applicants
Covers 100% of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
Required documents – a list specific to Chalmers
- Diplomas from previous university studies or Certificate of ongoing studies (if the Bachelor’s degree has not yet been awarded)
- Transcripts of records – including grades
- Proof of English language skills
- Proof that you meet the specific entry requirements – and course syllabus when necessary*
Applicants are responsible for proving that they fulfil the specific course requirements of the programme/s, to which they have applied.
- Relevant pages of your passport or other valid ID, for the determination of fee status.
Note: This does not apply to applicants with a Swedish personal identity number (person number).
- Cover sheet – Required only for applicants without a Swedish personal identity number who are sending their documentation by regular mail.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Project portfolio – Required only for Architecture and Urban Design, Design for Sustainable Development and Industrial Design Engineering. Instructions on how, when and where to submit your portfolio are only available under section 8.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.