- Deadline: June 30, 2019
Chairish is offering a scholarship designed to support students from diverse backgrounds and students who are majoring in design-related fields such as architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, and engineering fields. Each year, we will award up to $5,000 in college scholarships to two deserving students. Good luck!
Students must meet minimum eligibility requirements below to apply.
The Chairish “Design Your Future” Scholarship minimum eligibility requirements:
- Minimum 2.0/4.0 cumulative GPA.
- Must be at least 18 years old as of the date of application.
- Must be a permanent legal U.S. resident physically residing in the fifty United States of America or the District of Columbia.
- Open to graduating high school seniors, college undergraduates, and graduate students.
- Must be enrolled or planning to enroll at an accredited two-year, four-year, or technical/vocational college or university in the United States.
- This scholarship is open to students from all underrepresented or disadvantaged backgrounds. Examples of ideal applicants include, but are not limited to, students from racial minorities typically underrepresented in higher education, first generation college students, women pursuing a degree in a STEM or typically male-dominated industries, students with disabilities, and or similar situations.
- Essay Requirement: Applicants must submit a 500 word essay designing their ideal future and what the student plans to do in order to achieve that dream.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
- Awards $2,500 twice per year
- Deadlines are Jan 1 and June 30
Students are asked to submit a 500-word essay describing their ideal future life and their plans to achieve that dream, including their ideal future career, what motivates them to achieve that goal, what obstacles they will overcome, what they'll learn, etc.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.