For outstanding students who will soon graduate from CEU and wish to apply for one of the following 1-year study programmes at Leiden University:
Master of Arts programmes
Master of Science programmes
- Public Administration
- Political Science
LLM Advanced Studies programmes
- European and International Human Rights Law
- International Dispute Settlement and Arbitration
- Public International Law
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
The scholarship consists of:
- Waiver of the tuition fee for one academic year
- Monthly stipend of € 970 (for a period of 12 months)
- Reimbursement of health insurance policy costs (max. € 720)
- Reimbursement of residence permit fee (max. € 350)
- Submit an online application for admission to one of the eligible master’s programmes in Leiden University's online application portal (uSis).
- Pay Leiden University's € 100 application fee.
- Complete the scholarship application procedure at CEU. Note that your scholarship application will only be processed if you have submitted an application for admission to one of the eligible master's programmes in Leiden University’s online application portal (uSis).