CEU MS in Business Analytics and MS in Finance Scholarship and Internship Programs
- Partial or full tuition waivers, paid internships
- 30 June 2019
At CEU, our goal is to welcome outstanding students regardless of their financial circumstances in the full-time MS in Business Analytics and MS in Finance. Thanks to CEU's endowment and contributions by industry partners, we offer the following scholarship and internship programs for non-visa candidates passionate about financial services, data analysis and technology:
Future of Big Data Scholarship & Training Program: A London-based boutique investment firm will award an applicant who demonstrates passion for financial services, data analysis and programming. The scholarship covers full tuition, mentoring, and a paid research assistantship as needed. The recipient, if performing well, will be considered for an internship in the firm’s Mayfair, London office. The Selection Committee will consider skills, experience and other qualities relevant to working for the donor.
Morgan Stanley Internship Program: Morgan Stanley will award paid internships in its Finance, Risk, Quantitative Finance and possibly other teams in Budapest. Selected candidates may be awarded partial tuition waivers. The internships can lead to full-time job offers. The Selection Committee will consider skills, experience and other qualities relevant to working for Morgan Stanley.
Women in Technology Scholarship Program: CEU will award scholarships to women who show passion for data analysis, programming and technology, and great potential or leadership in their professional and personal endeavors. The scholarships cover up to 80% of tuition, and one-on-one mentoring by CEU faculty and industry partners.
Apply for scholarship and internship programs if you
- do not need a student visa to study in Hungary
- hold a bachelor’s (or higher) degree with a GPA of 3.0, or equivalent professional experience, in a quantitative field such as economics, statistics, science, computer science, mathematics or engineering
- hold a quantitative GMAT score of 45 or GRE score of 154, or can take the CEU Math Test online after applying.
Full or partial tuition waivers for our MS in Business Analytics or MS in Finance programs, and in some cases paid internship opportunities at our corporate partners.
Apply before Midnight CET on Sunday June 30, 2019
- first, complete the CEU Application Form for the full-time MS in Business Analytics or MS in Finance
- then, complete the Scholarship Application Form.
If required, you will be invited to take the CEU Math Test online after you have submitted your application.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.