CEU Future of Big Data, Morgan Stanley, Women in Tech scholarships
- Full/partial tuition waivers, paid internships
- 1 May 2020
We are offering the below scholarships for our MS in Business Analytics and MS in Finance, for 2020-2021. We will have at least 10-15 awards:
- Future of Big Data: Offered by a London boutique investment firm; up to 100% scholarship, mentoring, a possible internship in London
- Morgan Stanley: Paid internship possibly leading to a full-time job, up to 60% scholarship
- Women in Technology: Offered by BlackRock; up to 100% scholarship, mentoring, possible internship leading to a full-time job.
The application deadline is May 1st. Applicants without GMAT/GRE scores can take CEU’s online test after applying. Applicants must have a quant background, e.g. economics, statistics, science, computer science, engineering. The programs are based in Budapest with study trips to Vienna. They are designed to allow students to enter an internship or job at any time.
More information is available on our website.
Apply for scholarship and internship programs if you
- hold a bachelor’s (or higher) degree with a GPA of 3.0, or equivalent professional experience, in a quantitative field such as economics, statistics, science, computer science, mathematics or engineering
- hold a quantitative GMAT score of 45 or GRE score of 154, or can take the CEU Math Test online after applying.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Scholarship recipients can get full or partial tuition waiver and/or paid internships.
Apply before Midnight CET on May 1, 2020
- first, complete the CEU Application From for the full-time MS in Business Analytics or MS in Finance
- then, complete the Scholarship Application Form.
If required, you will be invited to take the CEU Math Test online after you have submitted your application.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.