CERN - Administrative Student Programme
The Administrative Student Programme is aimed at undergraduate students specializing in administration, to spend a training period of 2 to 12 months during the course of their studies.
Disciplines represented: Translation, human resources, advanced secretarial work, business administration, logistics, law, finance, accounting, librarianship, engineering management, science communication, education, audiovisual, communication and public relations, psychology, audit.
- You need to be a national of a CERN Member State and studying in a Member State. Romanian and Serbian nationals are also eligible to apply.
- Students from Non-Member States are able to apply only if they have been residing in a Member State for the last 5 years and are enrolled in a Member State educational establishment.
- You should have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies.
- You can stay at least 2 or at most 12 months remaining registered as a full-time student. To be able to fully benefit from an administrative studentship we advise students to opt for the longest period possible.
- You have a good knowledge of English OR French.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- 3283 CHF/month (the allowance is net of tax)
- Travel allowance
- Contract of association from 2 – 12 months
- Membership of the Health Insurance scheme (contribution automatically deducted from allowance).
- 40 hours/week
- 2.5 days of annual leave/month
- CERN housing service helps finding local accommodation; visa service; social affairs service.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.